Lunches at St Martins
We offer a hot lunch every day which is cooked on site by South West Norse. Meal costs are as follows:
£2.00 for Nursery children,
Free for children in Reception, year 1 and year 2 (Universal free school meals (UFSM))
£2.40 for children in year 3 and upwards (unless you qualify for means tested free school meals (FSM)).
Lunches are booked a paid for using the School Spider App. See below for instructions on how to order a lunch. Lunches MUST be ordered by 8.30am on the day in which the lunch is required. All children requiring a lunch must order one in advance, even if they receive free school meals.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Free School Meal applications are made online via the Free School Meal “Citizen Portal”. Click Here to access it. You will be given an instant decision. If you awarded Free School Meals you will be given a unique code which will need to be given to the school office either in writing or via email (a copy of the original code is preferable).
Menu - Autumn/Winter 2023-24
Below is our curent lunch menu. The menu runs on a three week cycle. Children with an allergy can order from the Allergen menu (see below). If your child has an allergy please speak to the School Office and complete the Norse allergy form (below).
To download a copy fo the curent menu/allergy menu click on the links below: