If you would like to download a copy of your child’s Nativity Photo please follow the Links below: http://www.stmartinscranbrook.devon.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Sheep.jpg...
St Martin's Policies
- Admission to the Nursery Policy March 2018
- Nursery Terms and Conditions March 2018
- 2018-19 Admissions Policy
- 2019-20 Admissions Policy
2020-21 Admissions Consultation
The 2020-21 Admissions Policy is currently a draft document, and is part of the formal Devon Admissions Policy Consultation which runs from 1st November 2018 to 4th January 2019. Should you have any comments on the proposed 2020-21 policy, you can send these directly to the school by emailing email@example.com or you can contact the School Admissions Team at Devon County Council by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, marking the letter ‘Admissions arrangements’ to: Policy and Strategy Officer (Education), Room L60, County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD.
- Attendance Policy
- Education of Looked After Children Policy
- DCC_Outdoor Ed & Visits_policy
- Governors Visiting the School Policy
- Play Policy
- Child-Protection and Safeguarding_Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs Policy